PostsMost recent article:
Sometimes you want to set a hard limit on the number of Django objects you let a user store and unfortunately, this isn’t easily possible in a vanilla Django install - especially not for objects you don’t control, such as the django.auth.User model. However, with some tweaking, this is actually...Read more
- Hello world - part the third!
- Gamification in metadata creation – how do we show “quality” and encourage improvement?
- Adding advanced user tracking and security to the Aristotle Metadata Registry ecosystem
- Hiding ModelForm fields in a Django modelformset_factory
- Make sure your continuous testing is continuous
- Django-spaghetti-and-meatballs now available on pypi and through pip
- Two new projects for data management with django
- Database caching and unexplained errors in Django tests
subscribe via RSS