PostsMost recent article:
WTF Django - Vol 1 - Converting a model to multi-table inheritance, with a many to many field and retaining your sanity
This isn’t a post about how Django has WTFs, its about you doing a huge WTF withour code in django and trying to fix it. If you’ve arrived on this page, I want to say this - Its ok - you tried, messed up your models design 6 months and...Read more
- Correct search engine testing with Django and Haystack
- Verifying documentation during continuous integration
- Limiting the number of objects for a model in a django database
- Hello world - part the third!
- Gamification in metadata creation – how do we show “quality” and encourage improvement?
- Adding advanced user tracking and security to the Aristotle Metadata Registry ecosystem
- Hiding ModelForm fields in a Django modelformset_factory
- Make sure your continuous testing is continuous
subscribe via RSS