PostsMost recent article:
You’re running your Django app in the cloud, and you want to be able to track your logs with AWS CloudWatch? Easy! Step 1: Install Python WatchTower - pip install watchtower Step 2: Set up your AWS credentials with the awscli - fun fact this also works with Temporary Credentials...Read more
- Running python tests with tox and pyodbc on appveyor
- Constant toolchurn is a feature not a bug
- WTF Django - Vol 1 - Converting a model to multi-table inheritance, with a many to many field and retaining your sanity
- Correct search engine testing with Django and Haystack
- Verifying documentation during continuous integration
- Limiting the number of objects for a model in a django database
- Hello world - part the third!
- Gamification in metadata creation – how do we show “quality” and encourage improvement?
subscribe via RSS