PostsMost recent article:
Haystack is an awesome library for Django that provides a great, hassle-free way of interfacing with search engine. And like any module, when you integrate and customise it as much has been done for the Aristotle Metadata Registry you want to make sure you test it right. But there is...Read more
- Verifying documentation during continuous integration
- Limiting the number of objects for a model in a django database
- Hello world - part the third!
- Gamification in metadata creation – how do we show “quality” and encourage improvement?
- Adding advanced user tracking and security to the Aristotle Metadata Registry ecosystem
- Hiding ModelForm fields in a Django modelformset_factory
- Make sure your continuous testing is continuous
- Django-spaghetti-and-meatballs now available on pypi and through pip
subscribe via RSS